Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I've been tagged!

Well, this is the first time I've been tagged with a meme (courtesy of Ignorant Redneck, http://reneckcatholic.blogspot.com) so I'll give it a shot. It's a nice distraction from my Administrative Law final exam that is due at 4:30!

Here goes:

1. When tagged, place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/quirks/habits about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.

7 non-important things/quirks/habits about myself:

1. I have a footnote in a Georgetown Law Review article.
2. I have thirteen nieces and nephews, courtesy of two of my sisters.
3. I would like to win the procreation race in my family. So far the high scorer has eight.
4. If I need to control a laugh, I hold my nose.
5. My fiance and I met on Ash Wednesday last year while volunteering at an income tax clinic. He says he was attracted to the ashes.
6. I am a major procrastinator. Hey, I need the pressure!

and last but not least . . .
7. My blog is named after my cat, who was named after the Mines of Moria in LOTR. My cat disappeared about six years ago. She's not dead, she's on the incredible journey. Mom thinks she made it to Hollywood.

My seven favorite blogs? This is a tough one, since there are so many good ones, but here are the seven I read most regularly:

1. Ignorant Redneck
2. Pro Ecclesia * Pro Familia * Pro Civitatis
3. Thoughts of a Regular Guy
4. The Curt Jester
5. Et Tu, Jen?
6. Catholic Caveman
7. And last but not least, this is my brother-in-law's blog . . .Seeking Justice

2 comments:

Kevin Whiteman said...

Already done! Thanks for adding me, it was fun!

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

Thank you, I'm honored!