Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

IR at Ignorant Redneck Rants has tagged me with a meme:

Rules:
Answer the questions.
Tag 3.5 other blogs.

!-- Would you rather give up ice cream, or Pizza? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you . . .
@--Which season would you eliminate? The end of Fall, all of Winter, and the beginning of Spring.
#--You're stuck on a desert island, would you rather have your best friend with you, or cable television? Is this a redundant question?
$--would you rather be a bird, or a fish? Cardinal Bird
%--Which song would you ban from wedding receptions? Any song with words.
^--You have 5,000 dollars to spend in one store, where do you go? Home Depot. I'm in the process of making my fiance's house less of a bachelor pad!
&--You get to have one president of the US as a drinking buddy. Who do you pick? Hmmm. Tough one. I'd have to go with Reagan. He'd bring jelly beans!

But I can't tag 3.5 other blogs . . .I can't count that high! ;)

No comments: